What you can do
Many Oklahomans ask how they can help ensure the integrity of their individual votes and of Oklahoma’s elections. Here is our simple Tool Kit for every voter.
- Step 1: Check your voter history and registration at https://okvoterportal.okelections.us/ . If you find any discrepancies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and notify your county sheriff, and the Oklahoma Attorney General’s office by phone immediately. Fill out an affidavit stating the problem, have it notarized, and deliver it to the AG’s office. The AG’s office phone is 405-521-3921.
- Also call the State Election Board at 405-521-2391 and your County Election Board with questions about how elections are conducted in Oklahoma.
- Educate yourself on the process and get involved in your county elections and attend meetings of your public officials.
- Report any suspicious activity you witness while volunteering as a poll worker or election observer to the AG’s office and your local DA,
- Step 2: Download the 58 App from the website that applies to your phone. For iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/oklahoma-legislative-guide/id1193000783 . For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.architactile.legguide_oeac_56&hl=en_US&gl=US . Use these apps to easily contact legislators regarding election integrity legislation.
- Step 3: Spread Steps 1 and 2 to your family and friends who live in Oklahoma.
- Step 4: Use this sample letter to write to your representative, senator, the Attorney General, and the governor to express your support for and concerns regarding election integrity in Oklahoma. Forensic Audit Request copy.docx . Also share with family and friends.
- Step 5: Follow Oklahoma Liberty & Integrity Group across social media for the most up to date information on election integrity in the State of Oklahoma. We are on Telegram at @oklahomalibertyandintegritygroup and on Facebook at @OKLibertyandIntegrityGroup. We are also on Truth Social, @Rockgirl and @FoaRyan.
- Step 6: Repeat Steps 1-5 weekly.
- Step 7: Sign the Petition on this website and support a Forensic Audit of the 2020 election in Oklahoma. https://oklig.org/make-oklahomas-elections-secure/
- Step 8: Pray. And STAND. ‘For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.’ Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV
- Special appeal to anyone currently working with elections in Oklahoma at the county level as an election board official for your county or in the office. If you have seen anything or know of any activity that makes you uncomfortable or you believe is irregular or against Title 26 of the Oklahoma Election Code, please report this immediately to the AG’s office. Request anonymity.
Seth Keshel’s 10 points on restoring fair elections. It covers cleaning the voter rolls, creating smaller precincts, banning ballot harvesting, and more actions that will lead to greater election integrity.